Aloha! I look forward to sharing with you my real estate expertise and detailed knowledge of homes, land and resort condos on Kauai's Sunny South Shore.
MY CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
"I highly recommend Fran as the person you should consider to be your real estate agent. She is professional and very knowledgeable about the real estate on Kauai Island. She will give you the information you need to make the right decision about either the purchase or sale of a property. She will give you honest answers to your questions and not try to oversell you. She follows through with all the details of the purchase or sale and thoroughly goes through each document before you sign it. Recently she got my home sold in minimum time. Also she helped me get through the escrow process very smoothly. Because of her recommendations, I was able to get the maximum price for my home." – Dale C.
"Fran was an exceptional asset in the purchase of our home. Our only option was the VA loan and she went the extra mile again and again to run the gauntlet of the loan and VA process. When the VA denied us two times, she did the research, found all the parties involved and got the process unclogged even when everyone had given up. Looking at my beautiful home now, i am extremely thankful.. In our initial research and she was highly recommended by friends and coworkers. Additionally, we did not live on the island yet and most of the process was not on island. She was our eyes, ears and feet on ground. If someone needed access, she was there.. Professionally, she kept us well informed and her cadre of go to contractors and inspectors were exceptional. I rarely write reviews, but felt if it helps anyone out there in the same situation as us. She needs to be on your team. Mahalo." – Lee and Megan
We met Fran over a year ago at an open house and Fran went out of her way to narrow down our search. After we went back to Canada she kept searching for a perfect house for us. This was all via email. On our arrival back to Kauai a year later Fran showed us excellent properties and helped us narrow our search down to ?the one?. This purchase was challenging in the fact the sellers (3 elderly ladies) were from Italy, only 1 spoke English and we were from Canada. She put us in contact with all the ?right? people who somehow made this all happen, even when the deal seemed to be falling apart. She also had to coordinate all the inspections, set up contractors to complete work and even arranged the house cleaning so that it was ready when we arrived. All we can say is that we would recommend Fran to anyone who wants a "hands-on" Realtor? and who goes beyond what is expected." – Armand And Deanna
"Our family was blessed to receive Fran McDonald as our realtor. Fran is an experienced realtor who has lived on the island for several years. She took the time to truly listen and understand what we desired in a home. She showed us several homes and persisted until she found the perfect home to meet our needs. She was dependable and kept in constant communication until closing. She was readily available to answer questions and provide support. This communication was important since we lived on the mainland. Buying a home can be a stressful experience. Fran was not only very professional but also personable. Her professionalism and caring demeanor made the process of buying a home a rewarding and satisfying experience. We highly recommend Fran McDonald to anyone looking to buy a home in Kauai." – The Parreno Family
"Our recent Real Estate experience was such a positive one due to our agent, Fran McDonald. Fran handled the purchase and sale of a complicated "1031 Reverse Exchange" and since we were off-island, she was always available to handle the necessary inspections and details. She also had to coordinate with our tenant the numerous open-houses she held. We couldn't have been happier with our selection of a most professional and effective person." – Patti & Doug
• I have been an active Realtor-Associate with Coldwell Banker Makai Properties since 2005.
• Credentials: Graduate of Realtor Institute-GRI, Accredited Buyer's Representative - ABR, Seller's Representative Specialist - SRS, Short Sales, and Foreclosures Representative - SFSR
• Active Member of Kauai Board of REALTORS. Served as Education Chairman, Scholarship Chairman and PR Committee. Member of the Board of Directors for Kauai Habitat for Humanity.
• Member of Board of Directors and Development Committee for Kauai Habitat for Humanity
• First licensed to sell real estate in the State of Florida in 1985. Sold real estate for Arvida Realty in the Jacksonville Beaches and Ponte Vedra/Sawgrass area.
MY CREDENTIALS AND MEMBERSHIPS
• GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute
• ABR-Accredited Buyers Agent
• SRS - Sellers Representative Specialist,
• SFRS - Short Sale and Foreclosure Specialist
• Kauai Board of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
MY COMMUNITY INVOLVMENT
• Member of the Board of Directors for Kauai Habitat for Humanity,
• Former Kauai Board of Realtors Education Committee Chair
• Former Kauai Board of Realtors Public Relations Committee
• Former Kauai Board of Realtors Scholarship Committee Chair
• Board Member and founding member of Kukui'ula Outrigger Canoe Club
• Koloa Plantation Days Planning Committee member and Director of Family Fun Run
Build Your Dream Home On This Spectacular 1/2 Acre Lot Just Above The Kakela Makai Oceanview Subdivision. The View Of The South Shore From Here Can't Be Beat! Lot Has A Foundation In Place To Help You Get Started. Foundation Work Amounted To Almos...