"I love the nurturing and relaxed environment of Maui, that is why I have lived here over 20 years. But when it comes to getting the deal done, my method of conduct is very professional with a high attention to detail, rooted in a long history of representing property owner interests on Maui since 2003 and counting. Whether I am representing a buyer, seller or a developer, your goals are my top priority!"
Dream your Life, Live Your Dream! - Maria
Maria N. Isotov, Realtor (B) RB-22431; Search Maui Property: www.MariaOnMaui.com Testimonials and Bio: https://misotov.wordpress.com/about/
LAND USE PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT REAL ESTATE CONSULTANCY
• Assists property owners in developing their property for sale (i.e. securing easements, resolving building permit inconsistencies, creation of easement, subdivision, overall entitlement assessment for development potential etc.) Assists top Maui Developers & Off-Island Investor Developers in: Scoping, assessing, and securing properties with excellent development potential. Keeps extensive Development Property Portfolio for Sale: Tracks current and upcoming Developments/Projects, Joint Venture Options & Development Permits (i.e. resort, condominium, subdivisions, SMA major permits etc.) on Maui and assesses their potential for resale. Evaluates Property & Development Value Potential via: Property and market analysis, site inspections, knowledge of surrounding land uses & infrastructure, entitlement research, existing/potential land use designations. Establishes & Maintains relationships and direct communications within the Development Real Estate industry, on Maui and abroad. Assists with entitlement issues and negotiations to best position the client for land development, property purchase, or sale. Draws from extensive Land Use Entitlement & Regulatory experience in the property acquisition phase, to better assist clients in the negotiation phase of a transaction.
REAL ESTATE SELLER AND BUYER REPRESENTATION
• Project management from start to finish, Studied Current Market analysis Experienced Transaction Negotiation representation Escrow Oversight and Transaction tracking Referrals for local professional services (i.e. Lenders, Insurance providers, Home Inspectors, Contractors, landscapers etc) Proactive Real Estate services Produces individualized, integrated Sales & Marketing Strategies incorporating: Direct Communications with existing Client & Professional Association base, as well as Agents both locally and abroad Extensive Internet Marketing, 500 sites, including presence on the most popular Real Estate websites. Traditional & Print Media (Brochures, Flyers, Spec Sheets, Magazine & Newspaper Ads) Broad-based and/or Targeted Direct Mail Programs Open Houses & Realtor Caravans Photography, Staging & Interior Design referral
Staff Planner - County of Maui, Department of Planning 2002-2003 Assessed proposed development projects based on County, State and Federal rules, regulations and existing public infrastructure. Worked with State and County Agencies and professional consultants, private citizen groups and general public in project review. Application Review: Special Management Area Assessments, Shoreline related permits, County Special Use, Environmental Assessments, Bed and Breakfast Applications, Historic District permits, Well permit requests, easement and subdivision requests and varied state resource management proposals, etc.
• Water Resource Planner - County of Maui, Department of Water Supply 2000-2002 Worked with fiscal personnel, field crews and engineering staff to develop Hydraulic Model for Lahaina Water Service District. Reviewed proposed development projects with regard to water system infrastructures and compliance with environmental assessments and Environmental Impact Statements. Used GIS for project review and also to generate maps from GPS surveys. GPSd West Maui water system. Trained staff members on GIS, GPS and Hydraulic Modeling.
• Project Manager - Wetland Enhancement Mitigation Project (Eugene Oregon) 1994-1997 Organized and coordinated professionals, public agencies, University of Oregon Landscape Architecture students and a high school field biology class to act as a remediation team to enhance Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) constructed wetland ponds. Integrated information from soil scientists, wetland ecologists, botanists, planners, landscape architects and educators to establish project goals and implementation procedures to promote a functional wetland ecosystem. Developed wetland enhancement curriculum for high school students and wrote several successfully funded grants (e.g. Oregon Department of Transportation, Oregon County Fair Endowment and East Lane Soil & Water Conservation Service). Gave public presentations on television news programs, at local area community meetings and in University of Oregon Landscape Architecture classes. Local references: Dennis Todd (Professor University of Oregon, Honor College), Jennifer Guard (Wetland Consultant), Mike Shippey (ODOT).
• Business Development Consultant - Crystal Clear Nursery (Eugene, Oregon) 1996-1997 Designed business strategic plan, operations and nursery landscape design. Performed business feasibility studies and coordinated with public agencies and private developers to secure wetland plant salvage sites prior to construction. Establish contracts with wetland consultants and construction contractors to secure large wholesale plant orders for wetland mitigation sites; Owner: Michael Van Pelt.
ORGANIZATIONS & AFFILIATIONS
National Association of Realtors (2010-present); Hawaii Association of Realtors (2010-present); American Planning Association (2000-11); Maui County Water Use and Development Plan Update-Upcountry Water District Committee Member (2003-10); Haiku Community Association Advisory/Member (2003-07); Advisor to Puamana Homeowners Association Board on Coastal Erosion and Property Management.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS
• Bachelor of Science, Planning, Public Policy and Management, University of Oregon, 1999.
• Hydraulic Modeling, Trained in Water System Hydraulic Modeling with Advantica Stoner and Associates at Carlisle, PA, 2002.
• Trimble Geomatics Surveying -Trimble authorized with Michael McInnis, 2002.
• Real Estate Broker License, State of Hawaii License No. RB-22431; State of Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs, License since November 2010-Present.
• Established abilities in public speaking, interpersonal skills, and written communications.
• Extensive technical report writing, data analysis, project preparation, organization, public hearing presentation, entitlement negotiations and violation mitigation with both State and County Agencies.
• Accomplished in grant writing of Federal, State and Private Funds.
• Interface/Negotiations on behalf of private and public interests.
• GIS mapping and environmental landscape interpretation and assessment.
• Broad-based knowledge of environmental issues and sciences related to sustainability in varied environments.
Beautiful Sandy Beach Front Premium Beachfront Home Lovingly And Wholly Renovated In 2013. Sweeping Ocean Views, Restored Hawaiian Koa Wood - Doors, Window Sills, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Built In Shelving, Flooring. Take Pleasure In The Relaxe...
Fee Simple Listed by: Coldwell Banker Island Prop(W)
Listings provided courtesy of the REALTORS® Association of Maui.
This information is believed to be accurate. It has been provided by sources other than the Realtors Assoc. of Maui and should not be relied upon without independent verification. You should conduct your own investigation and consult with appropriate professionals to determine the accuracy of the information provided and to answer any questions concerning the property and structures located thereon. Featured properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting this brochure.
Copyright 1995-2019, REALTORS ® Association of Maui, Inc. All Rights Reserved.