Marina Batham, RB-19752, BIC
Marina is a Broker In Charge for Coldwell Banker Island Properties. She has been a full-time, professional on Maui since 2002 and has built her career from salesperson to management with good, old-fashioned hard work. As a real estate advisor for her clients, and a coach to her agents, she takes the same "clients first" approach.
"I have a wealth of knowledge to share, and I love to teach, whether it be my client on how this market works, or my agents on how to be the best they can be."
Marina was born in the British Virgin Islands, grew up in New Zealand and has raised her children in Hong Kong, Tokyo and Maui. She is an avid sailor, kite surfer and rock climber and truly enjoys Maui's lifestyle.
• Oceanfront Property Sales
• IRS 1031x
• Resort Property Sales
• Second Home Sales
• Condo & Condo-tel Sales
MY CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
"Marina was awesome! I couldn't have made this transaction happen without her experience, dedication, and negotiating skills!"
- Haydn H. 04/08/16
• Began selling and listing property in 2002
• Became a Broker in 2007
• Won Realtor Salesperson of the Year 2007
• Broker In Charge for Century 21 All Islands 2010
• Principal Broker Century 21 All Islands 2013
• Broker In Charge Coldwell Banker Island Properties 2015
MY CREDENTIALS AND MEMBERSHIPS
• ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
• SRS - Sellers Representative Specialist
• RSPS - Resort and Second Property Specialist
• ePro - Electronic Professional
MY COMMUNITY INVOLVMENT
• Chairperson for Seabury Hall Craft Fair