• I grew up in the Kansas City area but also lived in Los Angeles and Orange County, California for over twenty years.
• I moved to the Big Island in 1998 and joined Coldwell Banker Aloha Properties that same year.
• The most rewarding aspects of real estate for me are finding the right properties for my buyers and the right prices for my sellers! In essence, I believe that people "don't care how much you know until they know how much you care" and I try very hard to live by that when working with my clients.
• Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Member of Hawaii Association of Realtors (HAR)
• Member of Hawaii Island Board of Realtors (HIBR)
• Member of Hawaii Information Service (HIS)
• Originally licensed in California in 1986.
• Joined Coldwell Banker on the Big Island in 1998.
• Continuing education in real estate law, ethics and various specialties including short-sales.
• Bachelor of Science in Journalism - University of Kansas
• Residential properties and land in west and north Hawaii island.
• Mortgage banking experience.
• Foreclosure experience.
This Is A Great Unit In A Wonderful Gated Community! Located At The Far End Of The Property, Away From The Street And Facing The Golf Course, This Unit Offers Privacy And Tranquility!! Unit #504 Has Been A Successful Vacation Rental With Booking...